Saturday, April 14, 2012

Isaac's Dog & Lawn Care

Dog Care:

Are you looking for a chance to get away and not worry about how your dog(s) are doing? Are you wondering where you will put them? Do you want to go through the trouble of paying and putting your dogs in a Kennel? There is a better alternative. What if your dogs were cared for at home? By a dog lover like yourself. I will walk your dogs, feed them, and...I will even clean up after them!
You can reach me at:
Home Phone: 09492-954-8271 (Isaac Lopez)
And you can also reach me by email: samwiseonabike@gmail.com


Lawn Care:

Are you worried about weeds and long grass overtaking your yard? I can help you with your yardwork. You can reach me at:

Home Phone: 09492-954-8271 (Isaac Lopez)
Email: samwiseonabike@gmail.com

Please contact me for references.