Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some From The List

After organizing the myriad of digital memories on Patrick's SD card and with the thought of so many more to come next month, my mind was drawn back to the List.  Although I have missed a day here and there, I am always thankful for the gentle (and sometimes not-so-gentle) nudging to put pen to paper once more as The Giver continues to shower me with gifts.

# 30   Fields of gold now named ... Raps field

# 46   Children -- healthy, loving, cheerful, together

# 71   Spring thunder-showers

# 109   Baby hand discovering other baby hand

# 181   Fun day at the zoo (Tiergarten in Nurnberg) with the Capen girls

# 201   Belle-giggles

# 243   Big brother lovin' on baby sister

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your list made me thankful as well:) Glad you shared--except now I remember how much I miss you. Oh well, I'll be glad you all are following God's plan for your family! {Hugs}