Monday, May 16, 2011

Four Years Ago

Four years ago Patrick was in South Carolina (basic training), and I was wondering if it was time to go to the hospital.  Thankfully, my mom was there.  Just as she has been all my life.  She drove me to the hospital (I think she was more nervous than me!) and just a little over three hours later, we welcomed
Solomon Barak into this world. 

Within a few short months, he could accomplish much with that grin ...

He definitely had his Mimi mesmerized.

How do you begin to describe such an incredible blessing?

Anticipate ... one of the words to choose when thinking of this gift from the Good Giver.

 Other adjectives may include ...
Adventuresome
 Fun-loving

Self-assured
Lover-of-Life

Happy Birthday, Bear!

WE LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Nate Mathews said...

Happy birthday Bear!

Unknown said...

happy belated b-day bear!!