Thursday, March 17, 2011

Belle

Most of the house is quiet, save the unique sounds coming from the dishwasher. It's just Belle and me ... up for one last feeding of the night. Here we sit at the computer, and I'm wondering why I am sitting here and NOT putting her to bed so that I can grab some precious hours of sleep. Then I remember that these are the moments that it's just Belle and me ... no one is asking to hold her and no one else needs my immediate attention. And this is the face that makes me prolong these moments ...






Belle ... another blessing from our Heavenly Father

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! The pics are precious. . . can't imagine how much more precious Belle is in person. I'd prolong it too:) Thank you for sharing the different faces of your little one. She obviously has so much personality already. God's blessings on you and yours.